City : MISSISSAUGA, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
You will apply your investigative abilities and take ownership to resolve issues, ensuring operational risk mitigation and compliance are achieved. Your communication skills will serve you here, as you will be the referral point for other team members, in order to deliver a seamless, simpler, fast, and better client experience. You will foster collaboration within your team and convergence across partners to support RBC’s One Client, One Bank vision.
What will you do?
- Responsible for fulfillment and/or servicing of complex client transactions, as it relates to bankruptcies, consumer proposals and credit counseling services files
- Apply sound judgment and provide approval, decline or negotiation of bankruptcy, consumer proposal and credit counseling services
- Field calls from clients and industry professionals
- Complete risk reports and ensure a balance between customer service and business risk mindset
- Resolve issues related to the specific group, function and process
What do you need to succeed? Must-have
- 2+ years of collections experience
- Ability to formulate intricate Risk Assessment Reports when required
- Proven negotiation, solution-finding and decision making skills
- Ability to take calls from clients, trustees and service partners in a call centre environment
- Strong understanding of the balance between customer service and business risk mindset
- Results driven, with a demonstrated ability to review, seek solutions and decisions
- Ability to work efficiently in a challenging environment
- Ability to work shifts within the hours of 8 am - 6 pm, Monday - Friday
- Knowledge of CAC's, CASPER, OLBB, OLMS, TS2, Sales Platform, Bankruptcy & Collection Highways
- Knowledge of Bankruptcy, Fraud, Credit Counseling and Consumer Proposals
- Knowledge of Personal Products, Loans, Mortgages, Overdrafts and Business Products
What’s in it for you? We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program
- Leaders who support your development
- Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
- Opportunity to take on progressively greater accountabilities
RBC is committed to supporting flexible work arrangements when and where available. Details to be discussed with Hiring Manager.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.