Inside Sales Support
City : Moncton
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Business-to-business electronic markets, and agents and brokers
Employer : J.D. Irving
INSIDE SALES SUPPORT
Chandler is a growing company with seven distinctive divisions. With locations throughout Atlantic Canada, Chandler is able to handle your complete business needs. Chandler is committed to providing World Class Customer Service. As part of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies, we can provide you with unlimited career opportunities in a team-based collaborative environment focused on continuous improvement. We are committed to providing the best, and to achieve the goal, we are also committed to hiring the best.
We are currently seeking an Inside Sales Support person to join our Office Environments team! This position will be based in our Moncton NB location.
The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting the outside sales team with quote preparation, customer follow-up, report management, product sourcing and price monitoring, order entry, along with general customer inquiries.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Detail oriented team player who is very organized
- Ability to prioritize and meet time sensitive deadlines with a sense of urgency
- Willingness to learn about, understand and work with the latest communications technology
- Ability to be diligent with sensitive information which is confidential in nature
- A minimum of two years’ experience in an administrative position with a proven track record
- Proven experience working with the Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Experience in Security Systems and processes would be a strong asset
- Post-secondary education in Business, Administration considered an asset
- Bilingual (French/English) would be an asset
This full-time position offers the opportunity for growth and would be ideal for someone who is interested in an entry level sales role. If you are committed to excellence, have high energy, are determined to succeed and interested in working in a rewarding team environment, we would like to speak with you!
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online! We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.