PointClickCare is the leading cloud-based software provider for the senior care market in North America. Driven by a passion for innovation and technology, we build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. Recently named one of Deloitte’s fastest growing technology companies and Canada’s best managed companies, PointClickCare provides vast opportunities and a great culture for our employees. We believe work is much more meaningful when you're doing it with a higher purpose. For more information on PointClickCare, please connect with us on Glassdoor
Meet the Role:
We are looking for a talented, experienced Information Security Analyst who will have a significant impact across our multi-site structure and will be an invaluable, resource to ensure the highest level of integrity and reliability in identifying, detecting, preventing, investigating, containing, and resolving information security threats and proactively addressing security vulnerabilities.
The Information Security Analyst will be responsible for configuration, monitoring and management of information security tools and identifying opportunities for improvement in security posture. These responsibilities require collaboration with other security team members and other PointClickCare business units. and technical acumen. plan and carry out security measures to protect PointClickCare’s networks, data centers, endpoints and systems, including a Software and a Service footprint and corporate environments. In addition, the Security Analyst will support and in some instances act as lead specific projects and technologies, assuring effective implementation and management of security tools to continue to improve the security posture of PointClickCare.
· As part of a team, facilitate with the daily monitoring, tuning, assessing and reporting of security incidents from SIEM platform
· Responsible for ongoing Vulnerability Management program to perform routine vulnerability scans and working closely with SaaS Operations and Corporate Technology teams to analyze impact, and coordinate remediation of identified findings.
· Actively assist with Security Incident Response process and support security investigations by documenting findings and root causes as and when needed manage processes relating to the installation, maintenance and operation of security infrastructure and tooling including, but not limited to SIEM, anti-virus, DLP, PAM, IAM, etc.
· Work closely with key business groups across the organization to develop and maintain a proactive company-wide security presence
· Assist with periodic security audits on current PointClickCare infrastructure, and work with appropriate team(s), such as Security, Corporate Technology, SaaS Operations and other departments to remediate any vulnerabilities found
· Participate in security investigations and compliance reviews, as requested by internal or external auditors
· Recommend improvements to security tools, configurations, processes and policies, and as necessary, Assist with the evaluation of security tools and processes
· As assigned, act as a technical lead in security related projects/initiatives such as new security solutions to improve the overall security posture of PointClickCare
· Report monthly security KPIs, change requests, incidents and threats/events.
· Perform ad-hoc threat risk assessment (TRA) on infrastructure and systems as well as cloud-based solutions and facilitate remediation tasks with other operational teams.
· Researching and assessing new threats and security alerts, and determine relevance to PointClickCare environments and staff.
· Complete other duties as assigned.
Meet the Team:
Reporting into the Director, Security Operations, the Security Operations is team of 5 and are part of the larger Security & Trust team which works cross-functionally and collaboratively with SaaS Operations and Corporate Technology.
Meet Your Colleague:
The role is very dynamic, and every day brings a new challenge and opportunities. We are a close-knit team and work very closely helping one another and learning new things. We are collaborative, engaging and transparent when it comes to Information Security.
Get Ready for Your Interview!
Working at PointClickCare goes beyond the resume, because the work we perform makes a true difference in people’s lives. We build innovative healthcare technology for seniors and their caregivers that improve their quality of life and well-being on a daily basis. We believe work is so much more meaningful when you’re doing it with a higher purpose.
It is the policy of PointClickCare to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, religion, national origin, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law. PointClickCare welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
. We use this information to evaluate your candidacy for the posted position. We also store this information, and may use it in relation to future positions to which you apply, or which we believe may be relevant to you given your background. When we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information, we will either delete or anonymize it. If you have any questions about how PointClickCare uses or processes your information, or if you would like to ask to access, correct, or delete your information, please contact PointClickCare’s human resources team here firstname.lastname@example.org