Industrial Millwright – Overnight
City : North York
Category : Maintenance
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Posting Locations - North York
About This Opportunity
Coke Canada Bottling Maintenance Mechanics provide competent and effective maintenance support to plant operations. The Mechanic will identify, troubleshoot, and repair problems in mechanical systems within production equipment and processes. This role also performs preventive maintenance and systems upgrades.
Please review the following key requirements:
- Must have valid 433A Industrial Millwright ticket, preference for trades with high-speed packaging experience
- Ability to work overnight shifts (4x10 Monday to Thursday 8pm-6am)
- Steady shifts – no rotation
Night Shift Premium: $1/hr.
Weekend Shift Premium
- Perform all aspects of repair, servicing, troubleshooting, builds and fabrication required for production equipment
- Repair and complete preventative maintenance on high-speed process/packaging equipment including PLC controlled packers/equipment, conveyors, and pumps.
- Observe equipment to troubleshoot malfunctions
- Provide recommendations and opportunities to improve equipment effectiveness
- Inspect and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems
- Adjustment to equipment as required during changeover, or running conditions
- Removal and replacement of worn or defective parts
- Start machines and equipment to test operation following repairs and maintenance
- Enter maintenance data daily into a computerized maintenance management system (SAP)
- Create notifications for defective equipment in SAP
- Continuously improve technical skills to remain current on equipment and operations
- 433A Industrial Millwright ticket required
- Three to five years of work experience in a manufacturing plant as a Millwright
- Knowledge and experience working with high-speed equipment and electric-pneumatic controls
- Maintenance background should consist of conveyors, pumps, high speed packaging equipment
- Experience in high-speed food manufacturing industry preferred
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills; ability to work collaboratively and effectively with other departments
- Understanding and practice of all tasks in a safe manner, ensuring achievement of quality, service, and cost objectives
- Knowledge of TPM (Total Preventative Maintenance)/AM (Autonomous Maintenance) Pillar Tools including preferred
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com