Industrial Engineering Analyst
City : See posting
Category : See posting
Industry : Pharmaceutical/Healthcare
Employer : Teva Canada
Who are we?
The position maintains and ensures data accuracy within various applications for QC data. The position also analyzes data and reports to provide the business with information to make tactical and strategic decisions. Under the direction of the Quality Control Manager, this position is responsible for performing the necessary tasks to ensure compliant and successful enhancement of projects in Quality Operations.
- Coordinate, monitor, and perform
- Chairing project meetings, recording minutes, discussing issues and recommending solutions, tracking tasks and actions, and implementing project initiatives to achieve departmental objectives
- Participate in process, cycle time, and/or other improvement projects in QC
- Perform project timelines and budget analysis, and monitor project status and metrics through to completion. Proactively consider alternative contingencies and take steps to ensure project goals and timelines are met
- Coordinate and liaise with personnel from other departments and divisions within Teva Canada, and other Teva business units to meet overall project timelines and achieve the objectives and organizational goals
- Coordinate departmental contributions and serve as a contact person for joint/shared projects involving local and/or global sites
- Generate and gather project data and documentation (e.g. Project status reports, cost/benefit analysis, Gantt charts), ensuring data is accurate, validated, and meaningful
- Identify opportunities for process improvements, cost savings, and efficiency/productivity goals
- Support vendor management QTA review process
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Industrial Engineering or related science discipline
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation, or in the process of obtaining this designation
- Project management experience, with specific experience managing concurrent pharmaceutical projects preferred
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on "Employee Central". By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.