Incident & Change Management Lead
City : Montréal, QC
Category : Global - Information Technologies
Industry : Engineering
Employer : WSP
The Incident & Change Management lead will be responsible of the operational support processes for WSP Global Oracle Center of Excellence. In this role, you will be working closely with the wider Oracle COE team, the outsourced service provider as well as Global IT team to ensure the support processes are implemented, operationalized and improved for optimal service delivery and end-user support.
WSP is recruiting this role in the context of the 1st deployment of the new global Oracle Cloud ERP solution deployment. It is a great opportunity to shape the operational support services for this new global business service in the areas of Sales, Project, Procurement, Finance and Human Capital Management.
- We value and are committed to upholding a culture of Inclusion and Belonging
- Our Flexible Work Policy – we recognize the importance of balance in our lives and encourage you to prioritize the balance in yours. We will support you on and off the job so you can be fully present in both your work and home lives.
- Our Hybrid Work Policy - a combination of in-person and remote working, enables us to purposefully think of how we work, who we need to work with, and where the work should be done.
- A Canadian success story - we're proud to wear the red and white of this beautiful country and show the world what Canada has to offer.
- Enhance the world around you - from the environment to the highways, to the buildings and the terrain, WSP is the fabric of Canada.
- Outstanding career opportunities - we're growing and pushing ourselves every day to be greater than yesterday - we're open to your ideas and trying new things.
- A phenomenal collaborative culture and a workforce filled with genuinely good people who are doing humbly important work. Come find out for yourself what it's like to be a part of our journey.
We offer attractive pay, flexible work options, a great corporate culture, comprehensive and employee-focused benefits including virtual healthcare and a wellness platform as well as great savings programs, and a clear vision for the future.
A day in the life:
- Ensure definition, documentation and implementation of support processes (incident, request, change, etc) for the Oracle COE
- Ensure prioritization of incidents and requests, according to their urgency and business importance
- Coordinate major incident process, from initial identification to closure and Root Cause Analysis (RCA), as wells as implementation of corrective actions - Primary escalation point of contact for operations
- Ensure workloads assignment are done as per agreed processes and prioritization
- Drive day-to-day process, services and performance improvement for the operations
- Ensures effective communication and coordination of problem-solving efforts between support teams, service personnel and customers
- Ensure problem resolutions are implemented through the appropriate control procedures
- Manage incident management bridge calls with support teams, development teams, on-call support application teams and management
- Coordinate the Change Management Process with all relevant parties
- Align COE processes to Global IT standard processes
- Ensure services performance reviews : key metrics, SLA and quality review
- Identify and implement continuous process improvements for area of accountability
- Open topics : communication ? continuous improvement ? service innovation & strategy ?
- Evaluate incidents and requests for trends and resolutions providing high level analysis and recommendations
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities and improve internal efficiency through process optimization and tools
What you'll bring to WSP ...
- Bachelor's degree in information technology/computer science, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience in Information Technology, in a global enterprise
- 5 years of experience working in IT Service Management for global applications
- Significant experience in working with outsources services/providers
- Strong knowledge of IT service management processes including ITIL and COBIT - ITIL Certification is an asset
- High degree of flexibility – ability to work in fast paced environment
- Willing to work outside of business hours when needed
- Ability to work in complex environment