In-Store Systems Configuration Specialist
City : St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Category : Operations
Industry : Retail
Employer : Home Hardware
This role requires a systems-focused individual who understands how system configurations impact the function of the system to maximize optimization and can utilize this understanding of the system to implement User Permissions to enhance the user experience.
As we move forward with the implementation of our new in-store system across Canada, we are looking for passionate individuals that are looking to learn and make an impact on Home’s future.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate with the Data Management and Optimization Manager to identify required, new and enhanced ISS capability.
- Create standard operating procedure documentation to outline and define required system functionality and provide a future state view to support system analysis and development.
- Work with business analysts and consultants to deliver required in-store system configuration. Provide in-depth analysis of existing system capabilities and determine where enhancements are required.
- Develop, document, implement, and enhance user permissions within the In-Store system to maximize the user experience.
- Lead the approval process for system enhancements and user permission changes, collaborating with the Data Management and Optimization Manager.
- Responsible for maintaining updated standard operating procedure documentation as new and updated functionality is approved. Provide direction to ISS team members in support of new and updated system development.
- Lead the user acceptance testing process for new system configurations, system enhancements and defect fixes.
- College Diploma in Business or IT, with three years’ experience in in-store systems and data management.
- Experience within the Retail industry, with expertise in store level standard retail operating procedures.
- Proven project management skills, with excellent organizational, research and writing skills.
- Excellent verbal English skills with presentation experience.
- Highly self-motivated and self-managed; with the ability to effectively communicate and work with Dealers and store staff, subject matter experts, business analysts, consultants, and ISS team members.
- Able to work under strict time and production deadlines while producing and leading the production of quality deliverables.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong knowledge of Home Hardware’s Systems and Services is an asset.
- Bilingual in English and French is advantageous.
- Competitive Salary.
- Annual Incentive/Bonus Program.
- Comprehensive Benefits Program including:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Paramedical, Disability Coverage, Out of Country Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Family Assistance Program.
- Defined Contribution Pension Plan with Company Match, and choice of contribution level.
- Group RRSP.
- Discount from our corporate retail stores.
- WorkPerks© by Venngo discounts.
- Home & Auto Insurance discounts.
- 3-weeks’ vacation to start.
- Personal and sick time.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.