In-Service Pressure Equipment Inspector
City : Wood Buffalo, Alberta
Category : Temporary/Contract-to-hire
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
Are you seeking a meaningful entry into one of Canada's leading enterprises? If so, this remarkable opening as an In-Service Pressure Equipment Inspector could be your gateway.
Adecco is currently hiring for a full-time In-Service Pressure Equipment Inspector to work a long-term contract at one of Canada's largest oil and gas companies in Wood Buffalo, AB. Within this dynamic position, you will assume the responsibility of proficiently implementing and maintaining the ABSA-approved Pressure Equipment Integrity Management Program.
- Location: Wood Buffalo, AB, camp based
- Shifts: Fly in/fly out from Calgary and Edmonton | 14 days on/14 days off rotation
- Job type: Full-time | Long-Term Contract
Here’s why you should apply:
- Hires fast, pays weekly
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified
- Free training programs
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement and sustain the ABSA-approved Pressure Equipment Integrity Management Program
- Manage regulatory requirements, communicating to the regulatory body and maintaining records for pressure equipment
- Perform external, internal and installation inspections of new and in-service pressure equipment
- Review and action summaries of inspection and NDE findings, provide recommendations and develop repair plans for pressure equipment
- Provide QA oversite for pressure equipment repairs and alterations. Perform inspection and verifications in accordance with the requirements of inspection test plans.
- Develop inspection plans and provide direction for 3rd party inspectors for the coordination and execution of inspections
- Provide technical support to site operations, maintenance, and engineering personnel regarding inspections, NDE and damage mechanisms
- Investigate failures and participate in root cause failure analysis
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Welding Engineering Technology, Materials Engineering Technology or Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Minimum 5 years of experience in fabrication and in-service pressure equipment inspection
- ABSA In-service inspector certification and API 510 certification in National Board
- API 570 and API 653 are an asset
- Knowledge of regulatory and industrial codes and standards such as CSA, ASME, National Board and API.
- Knowledge of materials and processing, welding, NDE and damage mechanisms
- Strong commitment to safety and work management systems
- Strong communication and computer skills
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada
Don’t miss out on this In-Service Pressure Equipment Inspector job opportunity in Wood Buffalo, AB. Apply now and you will hear back from an Adecco Recruiter soon.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and how it can benefit you as an associate visit our page here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/