In-Season Visual Merchandising, Co-op Student
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Full time
Industry : Merchandising
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Referred applicants should not apply directly to this role.
All referred applicants must first be submitted through Workday by a current Loblaw Colleague.
Founded in 2006, Joe Fresh is a leading source for modern style and accessible design, offering comprehensive lifestyle collections for men, women and children. Joe Fresh delivers quality and compelling value in categories spanning in apparel, accessories, and footwear. Joe Fresh collections are polished and sophisticated, with a focus on essential designs that appeal to a broad range of style-savvy consumers. With more than 350 Joe Fresh departments from coast to coast, the Joe fresh network is more than a great place to shop, it’s a great place to work. We’re committed to building our talented team who champion collaboration, kindness, and inclusivity. We are looking for innovative, hardworking, and collaborative team members for our Joe Fresh team. Join our team in our goal of helping Canadians Live Life Well®.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.
Term Length: 4 Months
Term Start: January 8, 2024
Term Date: April 19, 2024
To support the In-Season Visual Merchandising team in the output of monthly visual merchandising directives – ensuring all directive due dates are met and directives have been reviewed and approved prior to upload
What you'll do:
Responsible for supporting the in-season planning prior to and during the building of monthly visual merchandising directives. This includes but is not limited to the following:
- Be aware of any changes relating to store grading and/or late cancelled styles and be able to make necessary adjustment while maintaining authenticity of the pre-season fixture plans
- Have ongoing communication with category managers to understand in-season mark down strategy
- Review in-season sell through reports and communicate with category managers to ensure proper placement of carryover in directives
- Have a monthly touch base with marketing team to review all marketing assets for the period
- Ensure marketing materials being produced can be properly utilized on fixtures and represented in a compelling way that adheres to merchandising standards
- Ensure marketing standards are adhered to in all monthly directives and communications; proper hardware is shown, price points and cappers are properly used
- Responsible for exemplifying best practices when it comes to technology; this also applies to graphics/visual standards/layoutsac
- Responsible for the organization and keeping of all digital files; including archiving Mock Shop stores from month to month
- Responsible for building/setting up all necessary Mock Shop stores pertaining to in-season visual merchandising directives
Responsible for supporting the in-season visual merchandising team with store communications relating to visual merchandising directives, promotional activity, and company initiatives. This means:
- Understanding asks pertaining to store communications
- Ensuring timelines are met and communications are written in the correct format and distributed through the correct channels - partnering where necessary
- Using standardized template for store communications to ensure consistency with communication to stores
- When needed ensuring French translation is captured in a timely manner
How You’ll Succeed:
At Joe Fresh, we seek great people to continually strengthen our culture. We believe great people model our values, are authentic, build trust and make connections.
If that sounds like you, and you are open-minded, responsive to change and up to the challenges provided in a fast-paced retail environment, apply today.
Joe Fresh recognizes Canada's diversity as a source of national pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the products we sell, the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants with disabilities in the recruitment and assessment process and when hired.