Job Title: Import Operations Specialist, SAP Taskforce (8-10 month contract)
Department: Logistics, Warehousing, Trade and Transportation
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment with an impressive global footprint? How about spending your work days in an impressive office space and working with a fun and dynamic team?
Are you results-oriented, curious and constantly striving for improvement? This is the role for you!
The ALDO Group’s supply chain is in transition. We are implementing SAP across all our channels and banners (brands). With markets in Canada and the USA and international markets spread across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, our business units AGNA (ALDO Group North America) and AGI (ALDO Group International) need support while our various banners adopt SAP.
Reporting to the AGNA Transport, Customs and Global Senior Manager, you’ll be an integral part of the AGNA Transport, Customs and Global team, assisting the Senior Coordinator of Import Operations with the preparation and verification of various customs-related processes and import documentation.
- Create manual cross-border documents
- Create manual FDA and NAFTA certificates for US cross border shipments
- Provide manual cross border documents including Other Government Agency (OGA) documents if applicable to the Carrier and Customs Broker for custom clearance
- Request FDA and NAFTA Certificate on applicable product to Vendor
- Request the Manufacturer Name and address on applicable product to Vendor
- Record in a follow up sheet the FDA and NAFTA Certificates as well as Manufacturer Name and address that have been requested and received
- Save FDA and NAFTA Certificate in ALDO repository
- Resolve all operational issues and requests from 3rd party partners
- Initiate any Post Entry Corrections with Customs Broker
- Initiate the Monthly Duty Drawback with Customs Broker
- Follow up on Monthly Duty Drawback status with Customs Broker
- Provide Senior Manager and Finance Team with a monthly duty status recovery update
- College or Bachelor’s degree in a supply chain or customs-related program
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in Customs
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong initiative and problem-solving ability
- Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work independently and a strong team player with the eagerness to learn
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.