Information and Data are some of the most important organizational assets in today’s businesses. As a Security Consultant, you will be a key advisor for IBM’s clients, analyzing business requirements to design and implement the best security solutions for their needs. You will apply your technical skills to find the balance between enabling and securing the client's organization with the cognitive solutions that are making IBM the fastest growing enterprise security business in the world.
Your Role and Responsibilities
The IAM Security Consultant will be a technology and solution advisor with deep pragmatic experience in the Identity and Access (IAM) domain but also in all relevant security domain connected to IAM. The IAM Consultant should be able to speak to the IAM security landscape, Architectural models, processes and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to senior and executive members of a client team. The IAM Security Consultant will provide subject matter expertise, must be versant in IAM solution design methodologies, and have the ability to generate high quality artifacts such as requirements artifacts, high level and detailed designs, and deployment plans. The candidate must be comfortable working in a project based / client serving model, and have proven experience in leading and shaping client expectations. This position requires effective verbal communication, written and presentation skills.
The IAM Security Consultant must have the ability to work easily with diverse and dynamic teams, and to work in a matrix management model. The Security Consultant will help to drive pursuits, and engage in complex deals, matching outcomes to expectations. The successful candidate would have min 3--5 years experience in professional services delivery focused on IAM security projects; in consulting, security engineering and architecture.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- English Fluent (written and verbal)
- English and French Fluent for Montreal,Quebec location
- Demonstrated experience in IAM consulting.
- Min 3 years experience in 3 of the following IAM platforms: CyberArk, SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta,Thycotics, ForgeRock, ISAM, IGI, ISIM
- Min 1 year experience in Systems Integration and application development
- Min 3-5 years experience in demonstrated experience in providing detailed technical expertise on IAM security solutions within large corporate environments with a focus on solution design and Architecture.
- Min 3-5 years experience in of proven effective communication at different levels within and outside the organization - leadership/management, business stakeholders, security vendors and sourcing suppliers.
- Min 3 years experience in providing Architecture and integration expertise with major IAM solution Vendor solutions i.e. IBM, CA, RSA, CyberArk, SailPoint, etc.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Min 5 years experience in 3 of the following IAM platforms: CyberArk, SailPoint, Saviynt, Okta,Thycotics, ForgeRock, ISAM, IGI, ISIM
- At least 3 years experience in Statement of Work development
- Certified in CISSP, SSCP, CISA or CISM
- At least 5 years experience in demonstrated experience in providing detailed technical expertise on security solutions within large corporate environments with a focus on IAM solution Design.
- At least 5 years experience in providing detailed technical consulting and integration expertise with major IAM Vendor solutions
- At least 5 years experience in professional services delivery focused on network security projects
- At least 10 years experience in concentrated in security engineering and consulting or security engineering consulting with leadership/management, business stakeholders, security vendors and sourcing suppliers
Must have the ability to work in Canada without sponsorship.
About Business UnitIBM’s Cloud and Cognitive software business is committed to bringing the power of IBM’s Cloud and Watson/AI technologies to life for our clients and ecosystem partners around the world. IBM provides you with the most comprehensive and consistent approach to development, security and operations across hybrid environments—with complete software solutions for business and IT operations, development, data science, security, and management. Our experts and software capabilities help organizations develop applications once and deploy them anywhere, integrate security across the breadth of their IT estate, and automate operations with management visibility. With IBM, you also have access to new skills and methods, governance and management approaches, and a deep ecosystem of industry experts and partners.
Your Life @ IBMWhat matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About IBMIBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You @ IBMIBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.