Human Resources Coordinator BTS / BST
City : Boucherville, Quebec
Category : Corporate Services
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Carry the legacy of Bell. Be a part of the company helping the world connect better. By choosing Bell Technical Solutions, you will be choosing a career and not just a job. By nurturing talent and providing infinite growth opportunities, Bell Technical Solutions continuously aims to bring about an instrumental change in careers, lives and dreams. Join us today to discover the personal touches behind the infinite web of communications services and let us make it right, make it personal and make it better.
Are you looking to join a dynamic, innovative, communications company who is commitment to creating a thriving, prosperous and more connected world? If so, we would love to tell you our story.
As a member of the Human Resources team, you will join our efforts to retain talented individuals & enhance the employee experience. Ready to contribute to an exciting future and be part of company wide strategic initiatives? Join our team today!
- Responsible to execute our new hire touchpoint calls & exit interview calls (Ontario and Quebec employees).
- Implement retention programs for technicians and support team in collaboration with the Human Resources Manager.
- Be responsible for managing technician retention programs, including reporting on actions, trends, and opportunities, as well as regular communication with managers and technicians to address concerns regarding departure risks.
- Support the retention team in their research, implementation and documentation of effective retention strategies to align with Bell Technical Solutions' high performance culture.
- Post-secondary education (preferably in Human Resources or related field)
- 6 months experience in a HR or Customer Service role
- Team spirit
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Highly engaged with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and strong priority management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with a diverse client base
- Bilingual (French and English)
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell Technical Solutions, we do not just accept differences - we celebrate it. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, contact your recruiter or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell, please email our Employment Equity team at Equite-Equity@bellsolutionstech.ca.
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. The requirement for employees to be fully vaccinated applies whether they are working mobile, working remotely or working on-site. Subject to any duty to accommodate in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code. Limited exceptions for grounds protected by applicable human rights legislation (including medical reasons) may be possible, exemption requests are evaluated on a case-by-case basis in accordance with applicable law.
Created: Canada, QC, Boucherville
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers