iMove, the Sanofi VIE Program, is available to citizens of the European Economic Area (EU + Norway, Liechtenstein and Iceland) aged between 18 and 28.
PLEASE NOTE that since this program is primarily an international development program, candidates cannot apply to a VIE assignment in their own country of citizenship.
PLEASE NOTE that applications that are only submitted in French cannot be considered by our non-French speaking partners at Sanofi worldwide.
Therefore, only applications that are submitted in English will be considered.
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and is embedded in our Core Values. We respect the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our employees, patients and customers.
We are looking for a candidate for a VIE mission of:
Human Performance Leader - VIE Contract (W/M)
- Deployment of Human Performance Tools (40%): leverage knowledge within Sanofi network and within industry to deploy human performance tools at Toronto site and to ensure utilization within daily operations
- Project Management and Monitoring (15%): knowledge of project management to support facilitation of roll-out of human performance program, including planning, execution, monitoring and controlling phases
- Data Analysis (5%): collect, analyze and synthesize data from multiple sources in order to develop recommendations to support effective business decision-making on optimal path forward
- Training (15%): provide training, education and coaching on the human performance tools and standards to support the on-boarding of site members and ensure principles are being followed
- Change Management and Communication (15%): develop and execute change management and communication plan to support delivery and sustainability of human performance program
- Best in Class and Continuous Improvement Methodology (SMS) Implementation (10%): collaborate cross-functionally, across Sanofi sites and within Pharmaceutical industry to seek out best practices and leverage Sanofi continuous improvement methodology (SMS) to support implementation
- Education: Master’s degree in Pharmacy, Engineering, Science, Operations, Management or related field
- Experience & knowledge: previous experience in pharmaceutical industry; working knowledge of Good Manufacturing Processes and regulatory agencies (i.e. FDA - Food and Drug Administration, EU - European Union, etc.); strong scientific and analytical understanding of processes and quality systems; demonstrated experience in SMS - Safety Management System/LEAN or Six Sigma concepts and principles (Deployment, Mapping, Change Management, Project Management, etc.)
- Soft skills: excellent interpersonal and presentation skills; strong leadership qualities, with the ability to take ownership of projects; proven ability to build systems, processes, structures and frameworks as well as work effectively cross-functionally; structured and organized mind-set with great attention to details; highly coachable and adaptive to the new circumstances
- IT tools: MS Office (Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel, Outlook, Visio)
- Languages: strong oral and written skills in English
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.