City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
BlackBerry® is a transformed company. Today, BlackBerry provides intelligent security software and services to enterprises and governments around the world. The company secures more than 500M endpoints including over 215M vehicles. Based in Waterloo, Ontario with offices around the globe, we use AI and machine learning to deliver innovative solutions to cybersecurity, safety, and data privacy solutions, and we are a leader in the areas of endpoint management, endpoint security, encryption, and embedded systems. BlackBerry’s vision is clear - to secure a connected future you can trust.
BlackBerry. Intelligent Security. Everywhere.
Are you looking to deploy sophisticated HR technology to help enable and empower our employees? The HR Systems team at BlackBerry is looking for a forward thinking, Workday savvy, HR Systems Analyst to join our team! We are a strategic partner of the business who are dedicated to improving the experience of our employees.
You will collaborate with various functions to deploy and configure HR technology, such as Workday, to help automate and streamline HR processes.
Specifically, you will:
- Partner with internal and external customers to elicit requirements, design, build, test, and deploy solutions against the technology roadmap
- Assist with system administration, business process configuration and design of the primary HRIS (Workday); consisting of the following modules: HCM, Payroll, Time & Absence, Compensation, Recruitment, Talent and Benefits
- Recommend and implement policies on reporting standards and offer technical solutions to gain process efficiency and improve data integrity
- Collaborate with functional and technical system partners to streamline and improve processes and promote user adoption
- Drive HR technology projects, including managing project team activities, tasks, objectives and timelines
- Provide end-user training on system functionality and reporting tools and use technology to drive towards automated, self-service reporting
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of HR or IT
- 5+ years of HR Information Systems experience, configuring and supporting HR technology systems, preferably Workday, including troubleshooting, debugging, testing and deployment of solutions and modules
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel (macros and sophisticated formulas), and other MS applications (Visio, Power-point, Access and Word)
- Strong analytical and technical skills with a high attention to detail; strength in problem-solving and multi-tasking
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills, in order to build positive relationships with key internal organizations and partners.
What we offer:
BlackBerry offers a competitive total compensation package including RRSP matching, fitness reimbursement, comprehensive health and dental benefits, and wellness programs. Take advantage of our leading talent development programs which include both in person and online training, mentorship, and education reimbursement. Come grow your career with us!
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40