City : Saint John
Category : Human Resources
Industry : Administrative and support services
Employer : J.D. Irving
HRIS Administrator (Hybrid Work)
Is it in your nature to help others? Do your communication and critical thinking skills allow you to navigate new situations easily? Are you passionate about continuous learning? If these words resonate with you, then you would thrive as a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator.
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you will be part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
We are looking for a positive, outgoing, and professional candidate to join our Human Resources Shared Services team. Based out of our Head Office in Saint John, New Brunswick, our team provides HR data management, reporting, payroll, and employee benefit services to our internal customers across various business sectors including Transportation & Logistics, Manufacturing, Forestry, Shipbuilding, Corporate Services, Information Technology Services, Agriculture, and Retail.
As an HRIS Administrator you will be the first point of contact for inquires and are critical to delivering our mission of “One Contact, One Answer”. In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with and learn from our Human Resource, Benefits, and Payroll professionals from across the Company.
- Provide first level support to employees, managers, and business partners on the phone and through e-mail/MS Teams
- Prioritize and assign customer inquiries to appropriate representatives
- Escalate issues in a timely manner to ensure efficiency & accuracy of data
- Using data, metrics, and various tools, collaborate with the team to ensure service level agreements and customer satisfaction targets are met
- Process daily transactions to ensure systems are maintained with guaranteed accuracy & timely completion
- Audit and reconcile data to ensure systems are in sync
- Maintain a Client Services Information Resource Centre
- Identify & support process improvement opportunities
- Education Required: College diploma or bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Bilingual in French and English preferred
- Ability to quickly learn new systems: HR (Oracle HCM Cloud & Taleo), Time (Kronos), Microsoft Suite, TT Performance Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Detail oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Self-motivated, with a strong desire to succeed, sense of urgency and ownership
- Enjoy working in a fast paced, multi deadline, team-oriented environment
- Strong presentation skills, and being comfortable speaking in front of a group (mostly online), would be considered an asset
What We Offer
- Competitive salary and RRSP plans
- Hybrid Work (2 days/week remote)
- Flexible benefits
- Wellness support, including wellness allowance
- Paid vacation time
- Personal and professional development opportunities
- On-site Cafe and Gym at our Head Office
We appreciate your interest in our company, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.