HR Data Specialist
City : Dieppe
Category : Quality Management
Industry : Administrative and support services
Employer : J.D. Irving
- A post-secondary degree in Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years of analytical related experience
- Strong knowledge of HR processes & metrics
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical mindset
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge of data modeling & data science
- Knowledge of PowerBI considered an asset
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality and be a team player
- Collaborate with HR teams throughout JDI Moncton to develop data driven insights. Measure and identify opportunities to improve HR programs.
- Develop and implement analytical solutions by working with HR teams, including statistical analysis, machine learning, financial analysis, simulation (stochastic modeling) and artificial intelligence.
- Identify opportunities to improve analytical processes within HR teams.
- A dynamic, safe, and rewarding work environment on a high-performing team
- Hybrid work environment where you can work from home two days per week
- Opportunities to grow your career
- Free parking and on-site fitness center
- On-site Cafeteria
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including health, drug and dental, life, critical illness, disability insurance, as well as Group RSP with matching contributions
- Free access to Medicalux Clinic providing private Nurse Practitioner services to you and your immediate family – located in Dieppe
- Free access to Employee & Family Assistance Program (EFAP)
- Employee discount programs which include reimbursement for gym memberships, preferential rates for personal insurance, cell phones, hotel and car rentals
- Free access to over 4000 Skillsoft on demand e-learning courses as part of our commitment to learning and development.