City : New Minas
Category : HR
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
We currently have an exciting opportunity in Kentville, Nova Scotia for a Human Resources Coordinator on a one year contract.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this role will provide be responsible for coordinating and administering a variety of HR related activities. Ideal for a recent HR graduate, this role will provide a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities.
12 Months Contract.
Primary Tasks and Responsibilities Include:
- Coordinate all employee status changes including new hires, terminations, leave of absence, employee transfers and ensure accurate record keeping and Payroll coordination through the use of the employee database systems including SAP.
- Assist with the execution of the various HR programs including: People Planning, Performance Management Process, Calibration, Bonus Administration etc.
- Maintain proper documentation, filing, and tracking for various HR programs and protocols ensuring accuracy and compliance, including Code of Conduct certification and cybersecurity training.
- Provide general employee relations support including benefits, payroll and employee relations issues as appropriate.
- Facilitate the onboarding process for all new hires.
- Provide assistance to managers and employees utilizing self-service as needed.
- Ensure data integrity and accuracy of personnel data stored in HR systems and employee files.
- Assist with ad hoc reporting
Primary Qualifications Include:
- Post-secondary or graduate program, with a Human Resources, Industrial Relations/Employee Relations focus
- Previous experience working in Human Resources administration
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Analytical with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Adaptable with a quick learning capability
- Have experience with Microsoft Office suite (Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook)
- Able to set priorities, take initiative and work with little direction
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Experience with SAP, SuccessFactors and other HR systems is an asset
- Display outstanding organizational skills, detail orientation, multi-tasking skills.
- Have the agility to flex with changing responsibilities as the role evolves.