Houskeeper- Senior Living Community
City : Regina
Category : Contract Customer Service
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
- As a member of our housekeeping and/or custodial teams, you will provide high-quality customer service, while maintaining the premises in a clean and orderly manner, including:
- Cleaning and disinfecting patient rooms, including those with infection / isolation protocols.
- Cleaning and disinfecting offices, common areas, washrooms, halls, food service areas, and any other areas that may require attention
- Cleaning desks, ceilings and vents, walls, blinds, kitchenettes, microwaves, washrooms, furniture, windows, floors and carpets
- Dusting, mopping, vacuuming, sweeping, polishing floors and replenishing supplies
- Emptying trash and garbage containers
- One year of experience preferred
- Ability to use tools and equipment and to perform the physical aspects of the job including:
- Lift and handling up to 40lbs
- Work activities involve body postures other than, or in addition to, Standing and/or walking such as bending, stooping, kneeling and crouching
- Work activities involve handling loads between 10 kg and 20 kg.
- Prolonged walking and standing
- Excellent customer service skills, willing to go beyond the basics
- Ability to work under supervision and follow standard procedures, and compliance with all health and safety standards
- Personal and professional integrity, appearance, and demeanor
- Applicants will be required to complete Criminal Record Check via Ministry of Justice, and specified immunizations as a condition of employment.
If you're looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others, click "I'm interested" for a quick 5-minute online application.
I understand that as a condition of my employment, I must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying, I hereby certify that I have received two doses of government approved vaccines and that at least 14 days have past since the date of my last vaccination. I further understand that I will need to provide proof before starting work.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs