Hospitality & Operations Coordinator
City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Customer Service
Industry : Hospitality
Employer : Sodexo
Sodexo is growing! We are looking for a Hospitality & Operations Coordinator to join our dynamic team.
This workspace is an integral part of creating an outstanding first impression for all of our visitors and prospective clients. It is the expectation that the Hospitality & Operations Coordinator play a key role in maintaining and improving our environment, with the highest standards of service. The Hospitality & Operations Coordinator team member will play a fundamental role in providing the required services for the office and greet our guests in an enthusiastic and welcoming manner.
Core Hours: 8am-5pm Monday – Friday
- Additional hours may be required based on time sensitive and mission critical activities
Responsibilities & Expectations:
Th Hospitality & Operations Coordinator will exhibit the following behaviors and have the following responsibilities:
- Highly motivated with a background in the hospitality industry
- Must be energetic and can easily adapt to change
- Greet customers and clients in an energetic and enthusiastic manner.
- Present opportunities on how we can improve the hospitality experience to our clients.
- Exceptional customer service to all visitors and staff
- Polite and professional telephone manner
- Enter and distribute security badges for guests
- Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Assist with photographs of clients and customers
- Liaise with events team and assist with facility needs and event specifications
- Assist with afterhours events if required
- Maintain a positive relationship with building managers, engineers, and contractors
- Maintain visitor workstations and conference rooms per standards
- Assist with facilities responsibilities when Site Manager is out of the office
- Maintain magazine and literature displays ensuring they are fully stocked and neat
- Assist visitors with waiting times for hosts, while providing timely reminders to hosts
- Management and oversight of visitor baggage left for safe keeping with the reception desk. All baggage left should be labeled and accounted for
- Ensuring appropriate stationery items required to efficiently run the reception desk
- Ensuring adequate quantities of visitor security passes are available at all times
- Strong communication liaison with Client Customer Service, Risk Management, Security manager from the Security manager
- Managing all complaints in relation to front of house which arise from visitors and clients that are visiting the office and bring this to the attention of the site manager
- Being savvy with necessary client functions and the Facilities ticketing system is essential
- Executing daily tickets for temperature control on the client terminal in conjunction with service order requests via the Impak system liaising with building engineers
- Working with Facilities management to assume building maintenance requests and delegate accordingly to our onsite handyman
- Execute any and all project tasks that are given be facilities management and assign to appropriate vendors
- Hospitality & Operations Coordinators will be required to travel periodically to support operations, inspections and to verify work is completed to ensure proper approvals for payment Hospitality & Operations Coordinators will report to their respective Area General Managers at Sodexo.
If you're looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others, click "I'm interested" for a quick 5-minute online application.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs