Home healthcare technician
City : Grande Prairie, Alberta
Category : Full time
Industry : Pharmacy
Employer : Shoppers Drug Mart®
Location:9701 84Th Ave, Unit 5, Grande Prairie, Alberta, T8V 4Z8
Join a locally owned and operated store to help deliver health, beauty and convenience services in your community, and keep the customer at the centre of everything you do.
Why this role is important?
To assist with the service and growth of the home health care department, and to provide superior, timely, and pleasant service to customers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide efficient and courteous customer service
- Measure and provide fittings for compression stockings and braces
- Answer customer inquiries regarding products, policies, etc.
- Resolves customer complaints according to established guidelines
- Receive incoming orders, and perform stock counts as assigned
- Complete all sales related paperwork
- Manage cash and cheques in accordance with the cash handling policy
- Comply with all store policies and procedures
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Demonstrate a professional image, including clean and complete uniform with a name badge
- Perform other duties as required
Skills & Qualifications
- Superior interpersonal and listening skills - pleasant, approachable, and patient
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Punctual and reliable
- Previous retail experience an asset
- Previous experience in the health care industry an asset
- High School Diploma
The above statement reflects the general details considered necessary to describe the principal functions and duties as required for proper evaluation of the job and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the job.
Why work in a Shoppers Drug Mart store?
Each store has an Associate-Owner, so you will work for a local business owner while having the support of a national brand. Benefit from a purchase discount program, flexible and varied schedules, competitive pay and online learning through Academy.
Take ownership of your work and find more ways to care about your patients, co-workers, customers and community.
Associate Owners in the Shoppers Drug Mart network recognize Canada's diversity as an opportunity to better serve their communities, and strive to reflect the nation’s evolving diversity in the products they sell, the people they hire, and the culture they create in their stores. Accommodation is available upon request for applicants and colleagues with disabilities.
In addition, we believe that compliance with laws is about doing the right thing. Upholding the law is part of our Code of Conduct – it reinforces what our customers and stakeholders expect of us.