City : Abbotsford
Category : Full-time Health Care Provider
Industry : Facilities Services
Employer : Sodexo
Helpdesk Customer Service Representative
Full Time Helpdesk Representative (37.5 hours a week)
Must be flexible with hours, as the Helpdesk is a 24 hour/7 day operation.
Previous call center experience desirable
The Helpdesk Customer Service Representative monitors and operates the central on-site Helpdesk, while maintaining excellent customer service skills at all times. The Helpdesk is a 24/7 operation, requiring continuous coverage. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities of the position, as reasonably required.
· Operating a multi-line switchboard, answering all incoming calls in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Monitor emails coming into the dedicated Helpdesk email account and respond in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Accurately records all requests in CMMS system, to be dispatched to the relevant service.
· Continuously monitors status of requests to ensure a timely response in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Continuously monitors alarms and security systems and responding in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Annunciate via the overhead system, all emergency requests in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Operates a paging system to page Clinical and Service employees, as required and in line with agreed service level agreements.
· Prioritizes and coordinates service requests such as patient transport, maintenance requests, non-routine housekeeping, nutrition services and late trays.
· Dispatches service workers to complete service requests.
· Determines and schedules service requests according to urgency and keeps records of requests and services rendered.
· Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the facility for all employees.
· Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides suggestions for increased service or productivity.
· Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as quality, service, and problem resolution.
· Takes an interest and initiative in the development of the facilities team.
· Adapts procedures, processes, tools, equipment, and techniques to meet the requirements of the position.
· Applies knowledge of department policies and procedures and utilizes a general understanding of other departments' functions.
· Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
· Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
· Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures
· Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
· Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
· 1 or more years of related work experience desirable.
· Excellent oral, written, organizational and communication skills.
· Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
· Excellent phone and computer skills (email, data entry, etc.)
· Effectively displays maturity of judgment and behavior
· Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees
· Ability to work well under pressure/multitask
· Ability to work well alone and in a team environment
· Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
· Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
· Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
· Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
· Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
· Must have full Covid-19 vaccination
. Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
· Maturity of judgment and behavior.
· Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
· Must comply with any dress code requirements.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule helpful.
· Complies with all Sodexo policies and procedures.
If you're looking for a role where you can truly impact the lives of others, click "I'm interested" for a quick 5-minute online application.
I understand that as a condition of my employment, I must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. By applying, I hereby certify that I have received two doses of government approved vaccines and that at least 14 days have past since the date of my last vaccination. I further understand that I will need to provide proof before starting work.
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs