HDPE Pipe Fuser
City : Saskatoon, SK; Regina, SK; Edmonton, AB; Calgary, AB; Jansen, SK
Category : Full time Equipment Operation
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:You are an HDPE Fuser with experience to support us on a potash mining project. You will be responsible for cutting and fusion work with our Heavy Civil Mining Division in Jansen, SK!
Join the True Blue team today!
- Set-up of fusion sites, handing materials, and fusing the HDPE pipe
- Read and follow directions in given layouts, blueprints and work orders
- HDPE Fusion Welding
- Follow and promote Ledcor's Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years experience
- Experienced with HDPE pipe fusing, fusing equipment and pipe laying
- Valid HDPE Fusion ticket
- CSTS-2020 is considered an asset
- Must possess and maintain a clean driver’s abstract and valid class 5 driver's license
- 14/7 shift schedule, working 12 hours per day
- Camp based accommodation
- Work will be primarily outdoors in various weather conditions
- Benefits provided by CLAC – extended health plan (prescription drugs, dental, and other coverage)
Ledcor Pipeline offers a unique set of pipeline services unmatched anywhere in the oil and gas industry. From pipeline construction to investigative digs and subcontractor management, we are accustomed to operating in challenging terrain, and we maintain some of the largest pipeline networks in the world.
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.