City : Chipman
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Forestry and logging
Employer : J.D. Irving
WOODLANDS OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR
At J.D. Irving, Limited, you are part of an energetic team of professionals who lead with integrity and are passionate about achieving results. With a culture that nurtures talent and creates an inclusive workplace, you can grow your career across our diverse operating divisions.
Founded in 1882, J.D. Irving, Limited (JDI) has operations in Eastern Canada (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Ontario, Newfoundland and Labrador), and the United States. We are a team of 19,000 dedicated employees.
- Would you like to work in a growing, fast-paced environment that is technologically advanced?
- Does working with a team of motivated contractors interest you?
- Do you have supervisory experience and want to kick-start your career?
- If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then J.D. Irving, Limited has an exciting career opportunity for you.
We are looking for motivated individuals to contribute to the Forest Products Operations Group as a Woodlands Harvesting Supervisor in the Fredericton, NB region.
- Bachelor's degree/certificate in forestry, business, engineering, or other related discipline would be considered an asset
- Previous supervisory and/or forestry experience would be considered an asset but is not required
- Entry level and senior level positions are available
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and time management skills
- Reporting to the Central New Brunswick Woodlands Operations Superintendent
- Working in the field
- Meeting quality, safety, and environmental standards
- Meeting daily and weekly production requirements
- Performance management of a group of contractors
- Identifying opportunities for productivity improvement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.