Guest Relations Ambassador
City : Atlanta GA, US
Category : PartTime
Industry : Consumer Products
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada
The Guest Relations Ambassador will be a representative of World of Coca-Cola and will engage guests throughout the Attraction by sharing knowledge about The Coca-Cola Company, its products and history. They are responsible for providing exceptional guest service to over one million guests annually while enhancing brand image and supporting Company goals to consumers from around the world.
Candidates must be able to work weekends, weekdays and holidays. Flexible shifts varying between the hours of 9am and midnight.
Position Type: Part-Time
Average Hours: 28 hours/week
- Provides exemplary guest service to all internal and external guests of World of Coca-Cola while performing the following activities: selling tickets, providing access control, checking-in groups, pulsing guest traffic into theaters or galleries, restocking/replenishing stations and delivering supplies, making public announcements, assisting guests with special access, and assisting guests with wayfinding.
- Acts as a Brand Ambassador by consistently modeling and upholding The Coca-Cola Company Core Values while driving brand awareness and encouraging lasting customer relationships.
- Facilities VIP Tours and School Group Tours, using scripts and talking points as provided in the program guidelines.
- When scheduled and trained for Admissions/Ticketing: Operates ticketing system, reconciles cash transactions, meets sales goals (CityPass, Upgrades), and handles sensitive information with care such as Addresses and Credit Card Numbers.
- Evacuates guests throughout the building in an emergency and assists those needing special assistance when appropriate.
- Adheres to Company policies regarding timeliness, attendance and time clock procedures.
- Maintains specified appearance standards for Front of House presentation.
- Maintains a positive attitude and welcoming demeanor while in the presence of guests and ambassadors.
- Monitors guests and surrounding areas for potential safety concerns or hazards and adheres to World of Coca-Cola safety procedures.
- Works quickly as a team to help maintain the cleanliness of exhibits, galleries and theaters.
- Interacts with guests with differing abilities in a respectful and appropriate manner, enforcing inclusion training provided by The Coca-Cola Company and World of Coca-Cola.
- Handles guest situations in a professional, quick, thorough, and respectful manner.
- Completes all required training as assigned regarding Life Safety, Evacuation, PCI Compliance, and ADA.
- Handles cash and credit transactions successfully in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties as assigned by World of Coca-Cola Leadership Team.
As a Leader of Self, the Guest Relations Ambassador is responsible for ensuring their own individual performance is optimal, contributing to team effectiveness, and supporting overall team performance, which may occasionally involve taking on leadership roles within the team.
- Continuous walking and/or standing for prolonged periods of time (6-8 hours).
- Ability to climb/navigate multiple levels of the building via stairs or elevator.
- Continuous exposure to outside temperatures including extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to reach over head to lift objects up to 20 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull objects up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to navigate through dark and work in enclosed spaces.
- Ability to work in noisy, crowded and tight spaces.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One year experience in the themed attraction industry, hospitality industry, or customer service.
- Strong verbal and presentation skills, multi-lingual skills a plus.
- Proven ability to adapt to change, work effectively under pressure, and produce accurate results in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals, and ability to perform these operations using American units of Money.
- Proven ability to deal with problems involving few concrete variables in a standardized method.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.