Guerlain Counter Manager
City : SCARBOROUGH, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
- Acts with customers in mind, great networking and relationship management.
- Puts the needs of internal and external customers first. Seeks customer information when improving products and services.
- Often goes above and beyond their goals. Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of others
- Sees ahead clearly, is knowledgeable and has a capability for a big picture perspective.
- Knowledge of skin/body care treatments with 2-5 years of work experience in Cosmetics
- Certified Make-up Artist
- Must have experience in a commission and clientele selling environment
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
Analyze business metrics to develop action plans that address opportunities and positively impact the business
Build your client base through the Preferred Customer Program
Observe staff on the selling floor and their interaction with customers, co-workers and overall customer service level
Achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales goals based on the department's goal and are expected to track their sales
Deliver World-class service through client communication, product knowledge, fashion direction and solution-based selling at the highest-level
Work with Vendor Partners to maximize sales opportunities through suggestive selling, store events / seminars and wardrobe clients
Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
An amazing employee discount