City : ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Category : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Group Advantage is a comprehensive business at RBC that offers a variety of retirement savings products including Group RRSP’s, Deferred Profit Sharing Plans, and Pooled Retirement Pension Plans that are combined with expert advice and delivered in the convenience of the workplace.
If you enjoy providing helpful, timely and relevant advice to “Sponsors” (commercial/corporate) clients along with their members, you can build a great future within Group Advantage.
What will you do?
- You represent One RBC, bringing the best of RBC to our business clients, owners and their employees
- You are responsible for the acquisition of new Group Advantage sponsor relationships (small business clients with up to 30 employees) by offering the RBC Group Advantage value proposition
- You source acquisition opportunities internally through partner referrals and externally from within the community and centres of influence specifically Business Markets
- You consistently leverage partners to bring the full power of RBC to members through quality booked appointments and advice in the workplace
- You enable and educate our clients by proactively leading with advice, serving with Digital and by leading as a Digital Ambassador who keeps current on technology by building your digital IQ
- Effectively transition the Sponsor relationship to the Relationship Manager after the initial plan set up phase
What do you need to succeed?
- Knowledge of Employee Benefits, Group RRSP Plans, Group Investment Accounts and group client agreements and documents for client set up
- Highly polished sales and relationship building skills to guide discovery, negotiation and closing interactions with corporate clients
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
- Knowledge of group plan tools, learning resources, policies, marketing resources
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- A world-class training program in financial services
- Excellent career development and access to a variety of job opportunities across business and geographies
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.