City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Consulting
Industry : Information Technology
Employer : Cognizant
We are seeking a passionate GRC Consultant. Consultants drive the analysis and the execution of transformational projects for top tier banks and financial services firms in Canada and around the world. As a Consultant in our Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) practice, your typical project will cover a broad set of risks and venture into industry landscape assessment, regulatory impact assessment risk and controls frameworks, business strategy, Operating model design, digital / omni-channel distribution, , and technology strategy and platform optimization.
What you’ll do:
Consulting engagement execution
- Solve clients critical GRC challenges related to the reinforcement of their core business positioning and the design, development and deployment of next generation business models
- Execute critical aspects of the engagement including data gathering and conducting analyses by applying relevant tools, methodologies and techniques to drive problem solving
- Conduct research on GRC market and industry trends
- Assist in the creation of articles and whitepapers showcasing the firm’s thought leadership
Business development support
- Participate in pre-sales activities through the development of presentations and proposals for clients and prospects
What you bring to the role
- 5 - 12 years of management consulting experience at an established consultancy or advisory group
Bachelors of engineering, commerce, business, economics or similar field
- Domain experience in one or more of the following BFS areas - Cyber Risk, Financial Crime Risk ( Fraud, Anti-money Laundering, Insider), Enterprise Operational Risk, Compliance Management, Third-party Risk, Internal Audit, IT Risk Frameworks, cards and payments, fintech platforms or Regulatory technologies
- Superb written and verbal communication
- Inquisitive and ability to test hypotheses with strong analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access etc, data analytics, data visualization, process mapping frameworks and storyboarding
- Strong work ethic with a dedication to client service
What we offer
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change, or we offer new opportunities, we help you shift by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependents—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
At Cognizant, we strive to provide flexibility wherever possible, and we are here to support a work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is an onsite position requiring 3 days a week in a client or Cognizant office in Toronto, Ontario. The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation at email@example.com
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Feb 05 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.