City : Truro
Category : Production & Skilled Trades
Industry : Forestry and logging
Employer : J.D. Irving
At J. D. Irving, Limited we provide unlimited career opportunities in a team based collaborative environment, and help you achieve your professional goals through ongoing development opportunities. We are focused on continuous improvement and use leading edge technology. We offer a wide range of health and wellness programs to our employees and their families and are proud supporters of our communities. Come join us to grow your career!
We are seeking motivated candidates to fill the position of Grader Operator in Nova Scotia.
- Education Required: Trade Certification or Associate's Degree
- Years of Experience Required: 2 to 5 years
- Have a heavy machinery operator certificate
- Be able to work in a flexible, fast-paced environment with team spirit
- Operate heavy machinery
- Be able to work different shifts as needed
- Maintenance of forest roads
- Be able to work in a fast-paced team environment with minimal supervision
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online. If you have any additional questions, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited, Woodlands Division is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.