City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
We’re looking for a developer who knows how to code in the Go programming language for a large-scale project.
- Help design microservices aimed at integrating banking systems
- Develop cloud computing infrastructure
- Contribute to the core team's acceleration tools
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
You’re the ideal candidate if you meet the criteria below:
- Completed bachelor’s degree in a related field and 3 years of experience as a software developer
- Technical expertise, mainly in Go (Golang)
- Solid knowledge of and proven experience with the system development life cycle (SDLC), CI/CD, GitOps, automated testing, cloud computing, microservices, detailed API design and application containers
- Knowledge of Kubernetes + Operators, Istio/Knative, OpenAPI, Swagger, JWT, OAuth 2.0, CircleCI, GitHub, Codacy, Serverless, Amazon AWS/GCP, Terraform/Helm, Docker, gRPC
- Passionate about technology and knowledgeable about emerging technologies
- Bilingualism required: Ability to communicate effectively in English (for dealing with English-speaking partners outside Quebec)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?