Global Senior Product Marketing Automotive
City : Waterloo
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Are you the person we are looking for?
Software-defined vehicles, electrification, and autonomous driving are trends that are changing the automotive industry's rules. BlackBerry IoT is committed to supporting the rise of these decisive topics, revolutionizing the automotive industry.
Are you a brilliant and passionate marketer in embedded systems, focused on future technology trends and opportunities within the automotive sector?
We are looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager with experience in the embedded Automotive industry. You will have great messaging and storytelling skills and be able to develop customer-centric messaging and marketing strategies to deliver engaging content to our target audiences.
As part of the BlackBerry IoT product marketing team, you will develop strategic marketing and business development plans, define go-to-market strategy, create value propositions, key messaging, positioning statements, and drive BlackBerry IVY and BlackBerry QNX’s leadership position in the automotive industry.
Join us, and you'll become part of a team that is leading the way and has even bigger plans for the future.
In this role, you will:
- Be an Automotive Industry specialist with a deep understanding of automotive OEM's business objectives and challenges.
- Drive the development and execution of messaging, value propositions, marketing content, and go-to-market strategies
- Create impactful and concise value-based marketing messaging, presentations, and battle cards.
- Deliver compelling audience-specific messages and collateral pieces (presentations, brochures, blog posts, videos, customer success stories, white papers, etc.) to be used in customer meetings, online, in "live" events, and other channels
- Work effectively across BlackBerry's IoT division with groups such as engineering, product management, digital marketing, sales, press relations, and analyst relations to achieve our joint business goals
- Provide support with marketing awareness activities, including webinars, trade shows, direct marketing, collateral, and case studies.
- Support in developing programs that drive demand. Work with the broader marketing team to craft and review marketing content.
- Develop competitive intelligence using detailed market and audience analysis.
You will have:
- Automotive Industry specialism: working knowledge of how automotive OEMs and Tier1 suppliers research, select and develop software
- Understanding of the customer life cycle (Automotive Industry) and experience creating content for each stage
- Experience in product marketing and content marketing (presentations, value propositions, messaging, blog development)
- The ability to distill technical documentation and product functionality into a compelling, differentiated story tailored to each target audience.
- Experience working with global sales teams to create and deliver sales enablement content.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with high attention to detail.
- Great teammate with excellent communication and cross-functional collaboration skills; comfortable working across multiple time zones and cultures.
- Comfortable communicating with customers and the executive leadership team.
- Strong time and project management skills, able to handle multiple priorities with ease to get things done.
- Creative problem-solving abilities.
- Technical background and/or industry experience in automation, medical devices, or robotics is a bonus but not crucial.
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40