Geotechnical Project Director
City : SAINT
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Geotechnical Project Director - ( 2200005O )
Our passionate team works on projects we are proud of, all over Quebec. Continue to build your successful and sustainable career by joining our team. Stantec is a full-service company, you will find us in the office, on site and in the lab. We work indoors and outdoors, above and below ground, above and below water, on projects of all sizes.
As a Project Director in our Geotechnical Group, join one of our offices in the Montreal or Quebec region. Your main tasks will be to lead in geotechnical investigation campaigns, to design structures and to act as a technical reviewer in your discipline. With your achievements and recognized expertise, you will make decisions and technical recommendations.
- Lead large-scale geotechnical studies.
- Identify the risks inherent to the activities.
- Manage complex technical situations.
- Establish applicable standards and procedures.
- Advise and develop new methods, practices, and tools.
- Participate in the supervision and development of personnel.
- Participate in service offerings.
- Participate in the development of the geotechnical discipline at Stantec in Quebec.
- Bachelor's degree in civil or geological engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Member of the Quebec Order of Engineers (OIQ).
- Excellent skills in managing large-scale projects.
Your keys to success
- Master's degree in geotechnics.
- Excellent skills in writing technical reports.
- Bilingualism, French and English.
- Experience in the mining industry (asset).
- Author of technical publications (asset).
What we offer
- Regular position with total flexibility in terms of number of work hours, schedule, work location.
- Competitive compensation.
- Reimbursement of professional association membership fees.
- Flexible group insurance plan.
- Group RRSP.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- Training and Skills Development Program.
Primary Location : Canada-Quebec-Saint-Laurent
Other Locations : Canada-Quebec-Ville de Québec, Canada-Quebec-Laval, Canada-Quebec-Longueuil
Job : Geotechnical Engineer
Organization : BC-1216 Environmental Services-GE-Canada East
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : Yes, 10 % of the Time
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Jan 21, 2022, 8:51:15 PM
Req ID: 2200005O
Vaccine Policy: Stantec requires some positions in North America to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 subject to reasonable accommodation to the extent required by law because of a medical reason or a sincerely held religious belief.
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans