General Labourer, Warehouse
City : Ottawa, ON
Category : Warehouse Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
As a General Labourer, Warehouse you will be responsible for physically handling products, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric/manual pallet jack, you will pick our customers order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labelled and prepared to be shipped.
- Prepare orders based on provided summary to accurately build orders for loading onto delivery trucks.
- Where applicable, utilize voice picking software to build orders at or above company standards for productivity and accuracy.
- Responsible for building, accurate, quality product orders, and ensuring they are secure for transport before being loaded into the truck for delivery to Coke Canada Bottling customers.
- Capable of operating industrial powered equipment such as pallet jacks and hand trucks.
- Responsible for meeting daily productivity requirements.
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- Responsible for staging completed pallets in designated shipping areas.
- Consistently bending, kneeling, climbing and lifting 50+ pounds
- High School Diploma Preferred;
- Prior warehouse/production/equipment service experience
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is a plus.
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification, and driver’s abstract review. In addition, all new employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and provide Coke Canada with proof of vaccination. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regard to any of the foregoing once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
<span style="font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif">For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com