General Laborer, Warehouse
City : Thunder Bay, ON
Category : Warehouse Operations
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
About This Opportunity
As a Warehouse worker, you will be responsible for physically handling products, materials, supplies and equipment. Using an electric/manual pallet jack, you will pick our customer's order based on the information you have in your handheld scanner. Once your pallet/order is complete you ensure it is wrapped, labeled, and prepared to be shipped.
Shift: Monday-Friday 6:30-3pm
- Operate industrial vehicles and equipment
- Transport raw materials, full goods and/or finished goods to designated area
- Responsible for building accurate, quality product orders and ensuring they are secure for transport before being loaded into the truck for delivery to Coke Canada Bottling customers
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and company policies and procedures
- Move product and/or materials manually as required
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of one year prior warehouse/stocking/forklift experience preferred
- Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus
- Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Forklift certification is required
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love.
We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar, Coca-Cola Life™, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada Bottling”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third-party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and drivers abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada Bottling is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with several programs, policies and resources in place to support our people. For individuals requiring accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com