General Kitchen Help (Quarry Park, Calgary) (60022001)
City : Calgary
Category : Full-time Customer Service
Industry : Food And Beverages
Employer : Sodexo
Grow your career with a company that shares your passion! Our Corporate Division has an exciting new opportunity to join the Sodexo team as our next General Kitchen Help!
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Offering customers friendly and professional service at all times
- Ensuring that food offered meets service standards
- Supporting the safety program in the unit
- Assisting chefs in the production of menu items as assigned
- Assisting Chef and General Manager with caterings and events.
- Maintaining safety standards that meet or exceed those of the client and Health Service
- Daily cleaning of equipment and working area.
- Performing any other duties that may be required by the supervisor (e.g., cleaning, prepping, cooking, cashing, etc.)
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- One to two years of desired experience, functional knowledge of food preparation and knowledge of the environment/cooking equipment
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnicity, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other federal, provincial, or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates who participate in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs