City : Riverview
Category : Administration, Facilities & Secretarial
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Kent is locally owned and operated, and we continue to grow in your community.
We are looking for a Gatehouse Associate for our Kent store at - 535 Coverdale Road, Riverview, NB E1B 3K7.
The Gatehouse Associate has many of the same responsibilities as a cashier:
- Operate registers, scanners, and credit card/debit card terminals
- Collect payments and bag purchases for customers
- Keep the checkout area clean and orderly
- In addition, you are working outside and need to be extremely knowledgeable of building materials to ensure that each customer’s order is correct. The customer waits while you check their order, so you need to be efficient, tactful and thorough to excel at this position.
- Typical career steps are to work in administration or loss prevention.
- A safe work environment
- Incentive programs
- Employee discount
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Kent Building Supplies is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.