Full-Time Production Day Shift
City : New Hamburg
Category : Other
Industry : Food/Packaging
Employer : Maple Leaf Foods
Full - Time Hatchery Production - New Hamburg, OntarioWhat's in it for you?
- Salary 19.30/hr (Starts at 18.30/hr with wage progression to 19.30/hr after 6 months of continuous employment)
- Retention bonus payable of $1,000
- Benefits after 3 months of continuous service
- Pension after 2 years of continuous service
- All PPE is provided to employees (Boot Reimbursement of $125 after 3 months of service)
- Fast paced learning environment
- Opportunities for growth and training development
The Full-Time Production position is responsible for assisting in Hatchery production in the Chick Room.
Grading Chicks/counting culls
Loading empty chick boxes
Sexing as required
Other duties as assigned
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at email@example.com. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible