Full Time Beauty Advisor – Clinique
City : VANCOUVER, British Columbia
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
You are a friendly, customer-focused individual who understands the importance and intricacies of being ready to serve the customer. As such, you have the understanding, skills and resources to deliver the optimal customer experience and in a performance driven culture you excel at executing the Customer Service Strategy and delivering results.
- Demonstrated customer focus
- Demonstrated strong communication and motivation skills
- Ability to translate behaviors into optimal selling experience and achievement of results
- Full flexibility with schedule (including evenings and weekends)
- Detail oriented results-oriented
- Passion for cosmetics
As The Beauty Advisor, Skin Care Specialist, You Will:
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviors consistently to achieve results
- Build your client base through establishing and maintaining strong customer relationships, follow-up on satisfaction of purchases and notifying customers of up-coming events/promotions
- Leverage Product Knowledge as a differentiating factor in the service experience
- Understand the competitive market and be aware of the trends and new products
- Assist in the execution of special events, seasonal gift with purchase and holiday programs
How Often You May Travel:
Your Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit; think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life balance
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees (including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.