Full stack developer – Camunda
City : Montreal
Category : Regular Full-time
Industry : Finance
Employer : National Bank
Each sector of the Bank manages the business processes within their own domain. The execution cycle includes various complementary practices including the Business Process practice.
As one of the teams reporting to the Software Engineering (SWE) senior management, the Business Processes Governance and Automation team works across sectors with the business process practice, delivery and acceleration teams for Business Process Management governance and hyper-automation.
To reach the Bank’s objectives (particularly simplification, automation and quality execution) we rely on the following 3 pillars:
- Reuse (founding block)
- Standardization (positioning and level of maturity)
- KPIs (collecting and analyzing metrics)
This position is a full stack developer role but may include SME tasks
- Developing founding blocks for the BPM execution platform (Camunda)
- Support (tickets, escalations, change, professional services)
- Helping delivery teams design and develop their business processes
- Documenting Confluence and others: Blueprint, PNS (Principles, Norms and Standards), training (curriculum for the Bank's student architects)
- Contribute to specs and implement POC development
- Contribute to AAA-SWE (3A SoftWare Engineering)
- Help with architecture positioning related to BPM
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer a hybrid (remote and in the office) work model, work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance, and flexible leave that you can take when it's important to you.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or a related field.
- At least 4 years of relevant experience as a full stack developer
- At least 3 years of experience with Java and AngularJS tools
- Experience developing microservices and APIs
- Knowledge of AWS and Camunda, a definite asset
- Experience with agility and DevOps
- Ability to suggest constructive, creative, and permanent solutions while being proactive
- Ability to manage priorities, influence others, make decisions and communicate verbally and in writing
- Listening skills, trust, empathy, and emotional intelligence
- Functionally bilingual, spoken and written (English and French), as you will deal with partners (clients, service providers, consultants) across Canada
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?