FT Ralph Lauren Rotator
City : TORONTO, Ontario
Category : Full-Time
Industry : Stores
Employer : The Bay
Day in the Life:
As the Ralph Lauren Rotator, you will provide the very best in aspirational in-store presentation and merchandising. Partnering with the Ralph Lauren vendor, you will ensure the Ralph Lauren & HBC corporate guidelines and visual standards are met and upheld daily. You will also lead your store team in maximizing sales growth and profitability, by conducting regular product knowledge seminars, providing product information when new deliveries arrive, and ensure product flow is efficient and productive.
What You Will Do:
- Lead floor moves based on seasonal directives, modifying as required based on business trends
- Follow monthly merchandising directives to execute well balanced merchandised statements, while maintaining the visual standards and bust form looks, creating an elevated shopping experience
- Execute holiday/event outpost set-ups, and continuously seek opportunities and/or real estate to expand the brand presence and footprint within the store
- Oversee all new receipts, transfers, markdowns and price changes, communicating new updates to your store teams
- Maintain store team focus on organized stockroom standards for easy product replenishment.
- Maximize use of point-of-sale collateral
COACHING AND TRAINING
- Partner with Ralph Lauren vendor and to conduct weekly/monthly/seasonal product knowledge seminars to create an educated and professional selling culture, with the goal of improving regular priced selling while offering exceptional customer service
- Educate the in-store teams on brand merchandising guidelines and folding standards to cultivate consistency throughout the shop
- Promote the brand to sales teams, personal shoppers, and other Ralph Lauren shop leads throughout the store to increase brand awareness and encourage cross selling
- Provide and demonstrate selling techniques where possible - empower the team
- Build & maintain strong partnerships & relationships and collaborate continually with all HBC and RL team members
- Connect with additional Ralph Lauren Shop SSA’s from other locations to share ideas, brainstorm strategies, and encourage a inclusive environment
- Communicate with team on new deliveries to grow and maintain client outreach
- Conduct weekly walk-thru’s with Ralph Lauren vendor and/or store teams to review floor and product updates, acknowledge wins, and identify opportunities to further drive profitability.
- Communicate with vendor on any inventory deficiencies – full sizes scales, incorrect ticketing, missing product styles, core replenishment opportunities, and shipment fill rates
- Manage delivery process with store receiving teams for a seamless “door-to-floor” product distribution flow
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of cash register systems with basic computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team (both oral and written), maneuver sales floor and meet moderate stockroom lifting and store climbing requirements
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including nights, weekends and holidays
What You Can Expect:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Associate discount up to 40% including top brands
- Flexible work environment that allows for work-life balance
About Hudson’s Bay:
As North America’s oldest retailer, Hudson's Bay is the top destination for Canadians to realize their best style of life. Our goal, as One Team, is to deliver a frictionless omni experience where stores anchor the customer journey with surprising discoveries, desired services, and localized assortment.
At Hudson’s Bay, we share a passion for innovation, building meaningful relationships, and living a colourful life. We empower our associates to unlock their full potential by giving them opportunities to grow and learn every day. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, embrace change, and are looking to make an impact, we want you on our team.
We are a retailer that caters to all Canadians and need a diverse team to ensure our continued success. We strongly believe in the power of diversity, and encourage applications from everyone who is eager to make a difference in the customer’s shopping experience. Together, we can rewrite the rules of retail.
Learn more about our commitment to DE&I at HBC Foundation & HBC Heritage.
Our Commitment to Building a Winning Culture:
As One Team we have re-established our internal behaviours and culture to ensure we all succeed. One Team provides the tools needed to shift our ways of working and creates change to become a purpose-driven, digital first business. Our 4 pillars for embracing One Team are: Always be Customer Champions, Performance and Purpose Driven, Keep it Simple & Change Agents.
Interested in Social Media?
Follow us on LinkedIn & Instagram.
Thank you for your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your application.
HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,compensation and training.
HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you be individually selected to participate in an assessment or selection process, accommodations are available upon request in relation to the materials or processes to be used.