French / English Bilingual Sales Professional, Sanitation – Northern NB
City : Moncton
Category : Sales, Marketing & Product Management
Industry : Business-to-business electronic markets, and agents and brokers
Employer : J.D. Irving
Outside Sales Professional
Are you a seasoned sales professional? Are you Bilingual? Do you like winning? If the answer to those question is “yes” then we would like to take this to the next step. One of Atlantic Canada’s leading employers is looking to expand our sales team in the Norther, N.B. area.
We are looking for an outside sales professional to join our team. The successful candidate will be joining a high performing sales organization that grows top line on average by over 10% per annum. Our business is diverse and fast paced so if continued learning, varied hours, and the expectation of delivering 100% customer satisfaction is not what you want, this is not the position for you.
- Lead generation and opportunity qualification
- New account activation
- Customer development across product offerings
- Maintain adequate levels of product knowledge
- Achieve specific sales targets
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Strong networking skills with the ability to build long term customer relationships
- 5-10 years proven sales experience, preference will be given to tenured experience
- Highly motivated individual with excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written) and highly developed time management skills
- Desire to work within a dynamic, fast-paced team environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Bilingualism required
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary plus commissions
- Comprehensive Benefits package, including EFAP and Wellness programs
- Company vehicle
- Access to continued education
- Opportunity to grow with a large corporation
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online today! We appreciate your interest in our company! The initial review of applications will begin on the deadline date for applying. Applications received after the deadline may not be considered. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Chandler is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.