Job Title: Freight Out Reporting & Finance Coordinator, SAP Taskforce (8-10 month contract)
Department: Logistics, Warehousing, Trade and Transportation
Job Overview and Responsibilities
Do you want to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment with an impressive global footprint? How about spending your work days in an impressive office space and working with a fun and dynamic team?
Are you obsessed with collecting and analysing data, with a keen eye for detail? This role is for you!
The ALDO Group’s supply chain is in transition. We are implementing SAP across all our channels and banners (brands). With markets in Canada and the USA and international markets spread across Latin America, Europe, the Middle East, Asia and Africa, our business units AGNA (ALDO Group North America) and AGI (ALDO Group International) need support while our various banners adopt SAP.
Working in our transportation department, this role will require you to analyse reports provided by our distribution centres and transport carriers for overall visibility, invoice accuracy, validation and booking. You will gather accurate data related to transport spend by state/province and break down average costs per carton/unit for our finance team.
- Record and organize all reports received from respective DCs and carriers
- Create a format to capture and report monthly performance
- Provide weekly status update of deliveries
- Analyze data and provide updates on specific queries by business stakeholders
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of data to determine monthly spends, trends and forecasts
- Ensure all invoices are processed in a timely manner
- Follow up with transport carriers to ensure all invoices are submitted within the stipulated time
- Validate each carrier invoice for accuracy of rates and calculations
- Communicate and resolve errors and queries with respective carriers
- Code all invoices per carrier, banner, cost centre
- Enter invoices on the system per the defined process
- Submit validated invoice to finance for payment
- Coordinate with carriers and submit monthly transport accrual process
- Maintain a detailed log/tracker of all invoices to avoid duplicate invoice submission or processing
- Maintain a tracker of all expenses to facilitate analysis of monthly spend by carrier, banner, area of service
- College or Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in Transport/Logistics
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- Strong communication skills in both English and French
- Ability to collect, collate and analyze large amount of data
- Well organized and extremely detail-oriented
- Strong initiative and problem-solving ability
- Flexible and able to work with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to work independently and a strong team player with eagerness to learn
WE’RE LOOKING, ARE YOU?
Curious to find out what it means to be part of a great global team? Let’s connect. Discover what it’s like to work for a fast-paced, creative and inclusive company.
Want more? We encourage our people to reach their full potential by offering exciting opportunities and great incentives for growth. After all, our company’s magic stems directly from the talent and drive of our people. The possibilities are endless.