City : Régina, Saskatchewan
Category : Temporary/Contract-to-hire
Industry : Recruitment/Staffing
Employer : The Adecco Group
- Location: Regina, SK
- Job type: Temporary | Full-time
- Hires fast, pays weekly.
- 4% vacation pay paid out on each weekly pay cheque.
- Medical and dental benefits once qualified.
- Free training programs
- New and quicker onboarding process
- Coordinating and scheduling the storage, movement, and shipment of materials in accordance with established operational procedures.
- Ensuring safety, organization, and cleanliness within the warehouse.
- Confirming parts availability for the dealer network by tracking, pricing, and determining ETA.
- Providing dealer support for parts search and identification.
- Monitoring freight rates, lead times, and delivery options to optimize logistics efficiency.
- Assisting freight/custom brokers with the import process and machine transportation.
- Supervising assembly if needed to meet delivery expectations.
- Loading and unloading trucks and containers.
- Picking, packing, and shipping customer orders.
- Assisting with administrative tasks related to marketing activities.
- Must be legally eligible to work and reside in Canada.
- 2 years' experience in forklift operation.
- Valid Forklift Certification.
- High organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills across various channels.
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365; SAP experience is a plus.
- Ability to safely operate warehouse equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks.
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods, bend, stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Capability to lift 50 lbs. repeatedly.
To find out more about Adecco Perks and what we can do for you please visit the link here: https://www.adecco.ca/en-ca/working-with-a-staffing-agency/adecco-perks/
Lacking the skills for this job? Don’t worry – we’ve got you covered. Click this link https://qrco.de/bdiseH to learn about the Aspire Academy and start your free upskilling journey today.
Wondering how you can use this candidate-driven job market to your advantage? Score an interview, negotiate a raise or upskill into a higher paying position—our recruiters from all across Canada are ready to show you how at Adecco Canada’s 2023 Job Fair on September 20th from 9am – 6pm ET.
Registration is free and open now! Click to secure your spot: https://hopin.com/events/adecco-canada-job-fair-2023
Adecco Canada’s 2023 Job Fair - Sep 20 | Hopin
Get tickets to Adecco Canada’s 2023 Job Fair, taking place 09/20/2023. Hopin is your source for engaging events and experiences.