Food Service Supervisor – Healthcare (81155001)
City : Kingston
Category : Full-time Management
Industry : Hospital And Health Care
Employer : Sodexo
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Responsible for on-site food production, food service, retail, and catering
- Direct and coordinate frontline employee activities
- Onboard and train employees
- Maintain customer/client satisfaction
- Adhere to forecasted food and labour budgets
- Ensure adherence to established targets, Sodexo/external brand food standards, regulatory standards and production requirements
- Oversee inventory of food and beverages in the designated establishment/outlet, maintains par levels
- Ensure a level of consistency and adhere to standards related to regulatory standards, food safety standards, Sodexo internal standards and/or Brand standard
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Post-secondary diploma with a Culinary focus is an asset
- Member of CSNM
- Current Food Safety Certification
- Current First Aid/CPR is an asset
- Minimum 2 years operations experience with some at the Supervisory level
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial information related to food, inventory and menus.
- Ability to anticipate and solve problems
- Ability to develop new and innovative menus
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills, as well as computer skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
- Customer Service oriented.
- Flexible working hours required
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes, we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs