Food Service Supervisor/Diet Technician
City : Vaughan
Category : Part-time Management
Industry : Hospital And Health Care
Employer : Sodexo
- Oversee Food Service and Nutrition staff to ensure the world class level of service is provided to all patients and residents
- Monitor weekly work schedules, ensuring that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators
- Lead staff in a productive and efficient manner ensuring standards are maintained in service delivery and event setup.
- Meet exceptional service levels for all patients and residents through focusing on employee training, performance management and leadership
- Ensure that employees follow all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to food safety, fire and hazard safety, and security
- Carefully prepare and review all set up for daily functions
- Maintain proper par stocks for supplies
- Assist in the inventory management
- Other Duties as assigned
- CSNM certification.
- A minimum 2 years of experience in managing diverse teams within a hospital or LTC environment.
- Food and Nutrition Management diploma and active food safety training certificate
- CBORD experience preferred
- Solid knowledge of WHMIS and Food and Nutrition Management
- Proven ability to react using good judgement and problem-solving skills; anticipate project needs, discern priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Computer literacy
- Great customer relations skills
- Detail oriented
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Sodexo is committed to providing a safe and healthy working environment for our team members, customers, clients, contractors, business partners, guests and members of the public with whom we regularly interact. As a provider of services in many client locations, including hospitals, long term care facilities, and senior homes, we require that all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.
Follow us on social media to see first-hand what we are all about!
LinkedIn: Sodexo Canada Careers
Facebook: Sodexo CA Jobs