Food Service Sales Representative
City : Saskatoon
Category : Sales
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
PEPSICO BEVERAGES| FOODSERVICE SALES REPRESENTATIVE| Saskatoon, SK
Are you ready to embark on an exhilarating journey in the world of food and beverages? We are seeking a creative, passionate, and driven individual to join our team as a Food Service Representative.
As a Food Service Representative for our beverage business, you will have the opportunity to work with our brands like Pepsi, Bubly, Gatorade, deliver high-quality customer service and introduce our innovative products by partnering with your team and our Food Service customers – think Restaurants, Arena/Stadiums, Special Events, Distributors, Vending and Hotels.
A little bit more about the role:
- As a key player in our organization, you will revolutionize the way we approach foodservice and restaurant strategies, taking our beverage category to new heights of success.
- In this role, you will gain a deep understanding of customer relationship building, selling techniques, and the ever-evolving dynamics of the market. You will spend time in market engaging with local stakeholders and influencers, leaving a lasting impact.
- Your ability to analyze relevant data and translate it into insights-led business plans will be instrumental in driving our growth and enhancing our brand development.
- You will also play a vital role in budget management, tracking and controlling expenses with finesse
- You will work closely with our dynamic Field Sales team, ensuring our business objectives are met and exceeded. Together, you will activate local marketplace initiatives and promotions, captivating our target audience and maximizing the performance of our brand.
- As a visionary in sales, you will lead the charge in expanding our net new sales distribution within the beverages business. Through your strategic planning prowess, you will shape the future of our regions, implementing channel programs, initiatives, and executing them flawlessly.
- To excel in this thrilling role, you must possess exceptional sales, business, and financial acumen. Your proven negotiation skills and ability to develop compelling business plans will set you apart.
- As a self-starter, you will take ownership of your sales funnel, adding new opportunities, nurturing existing ones, and progressing towards unprecedented achievements.
- A bachelor's degree that demonstrates your commitment to continuous learning.
- You bring with you at least 2+ years of sales experience, specifically with Foodservice Management Companies/Restaurants, and a track record of outstanding success.
- Experience in the beverages or consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry is preferred, showing your deep understanding of this dynamic sector.
- You thrive when given the autonomy to work independently, producing exceptional results under minimal supervision.
- Your background in business development and/or account management has honed your ability to navigate complex negotiations with ease.
- With your innovative and solution-oriented mindset, you approach challenges as opportunities for growth and improvement.
- You are a master of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, using these tools to create compelling presentations and forecasts.
- A valid driver's license will enable you to explore new territories and build connections wherever the road may take you.
- You are comfortable spending 4 days a week on the road visiting and engaging with our customers
Join our team and unlock your potential in an exciting environment where every day is filled with new possibilities. Take the plunge and be part of a team that is revolutionizing the food and beverage industry!
PepsiCo is a playground for curious people. We invite thinkers, doers, and changemakers to champion innovation, take calculated risks, and challenge the status quo. From executives to team members on the front lines, we’re excited about the future. We take chances. Together, we dare to make the world a better place.
Our associates are the magic ingredient. Each of them plays an integral role in helping create deep connections between people and our products. Think about your last group celebration: Chances are, one of our iconic brands was by your side. At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move, and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day.
A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. By showing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow your skills for the future. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet.
Join us. Dare for Better.