City : Saint John
Category : Transportation Services
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
RST Industries is a recognized leader in safe, efficient tank transportation throughout Atlantic Canada, Ontario, Quebec and the eastern United States. In addition to conveying cargo in line with top tier industry standards, RST also provides emergency response and training services throughout Atlantic Canada.
As we look to continue our growth, RST is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Fleet Manager/Customer Service Representative located in Saint John, NB. RST is a proud member of the J.D. Irving, Limited group of companies and an avid supporter of professional development and career growth across the organization.
- Bachelor's Degree considered an asset;
- Years of Experience Required: 2-5 years of office experience or the equivalent in training and experience;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Fluent in English and French would be considered an asset;
- Must be team oriented and an independent self starter;
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint;
- Experience with TMW would be an asset;
- Experience in the Transportation industry would be considered an asset.
- Provide customer service to each customer/location;
- Coordinate, confirm and dispatch all loads;
- Manage productivity of your fleet, ensuring appropriate level of miles and revenue are generated by each individual Owner/Operator and Driver while taking into consideration strict Hours of Service management;
- Efficiently manage maintenance program;
- Ensure all pertinent system information is entered accurately and in a timely way to assist in managing the payroll and billing process;
- Professionally handle and manage any and all issues raised by Owner/Operators and Drivers;
- Manage availability of Owner/Operators and Drivers and equipment to maximize equipment utilization, create cost saving efficiencies and to exceed customer expectations;
- Promote and support all safety initiatives when performing roles and responsibilities.
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
RST Industries is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.