Fixed Asset Analyst
City : Cambridge
Category : Finance
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
Working as an integral part of the Controls & Reporting Team, the Fixed Asset Analyst position is responsible for monitoring of Fixed Asset processes (including all our platforms), overseeing our partnership with the field engineers and supporting FA process improvement initiatives. This role supports both Frito Lay Canada and Quaker Canada.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to fit your unique needs.
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your whole-self to work.
- Inspiring positive change for people and the planet with sustainability goals.
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development.
- Responsible for reviewing and approving Capital Acquisition Requests that are initiated by Project Managers through SharePoint.
- Manage the fixed asset dub-ledger in SAP and Oracle and lease accounting and reporting.
- Ensure timely journal entries in SAP and MfgPro, Balance Sheet account reconciliations and periodic/quarterly reporting. Presentation of all assigned Balance Sheet accounts during quarterly reviews. Reconciling items are kept to a minimum and resolved in a timely manner.
- Understand and execute the Fixed Assets Policy to ensure compliance with SOX and Business Control Activities. Complete SOX and Business Control Activity testing and certifications.
- Complete the Fixed Assets portion of the annual Tax Packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance – Active pursuit of an accounting designation is preferred
- 2-4 years related work experience in fixed assets or other financial reporting roles
- Strong SAP and Oracle knowledge
- Successful execution of continuous and process improvement initiatives
- Strong technical, problem solving, planning and Excel skills.
Why work at PepsiCo
At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move, and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. By showing up, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, develop and grow your skills for the future. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet. Join us. Dare for Better.