Financial Analyst – Retail Division
City : Location
Category : Finance
Industry : Building material and garden equipment and supplies dealers
Employer : J.D. Irving
FINANCIAL ANALYST – RETAIL DIVISION
The Retail Division is a part of the JD Irving Limited group of companies. The retail division includes a number of companies including Kent Building Supplies, a large home improvement retailer with 49 locations in Atlantic Canada. Atlas Structural Systems, a manufacturer of pre-engineered structural systems with 8 locations in Atlantic Canada, Chandler Sales with 7 very distinct divisions including sanitation, food services, apparel, communications, industrial and safety with 7 locations In Atlantic
This role will have the opportunity to work on projects within all of the operating units.
- Prepare period end forecasts, quarterly packages
- Preparation of budgets
- Analytical support for capital projects and other key business initiatives
- Prepare and present financial summaries and business insights to senior leaders
- Financial support and analysis to support operations and enhance performance
- Special projects and ad-hoc analysis as required
Successful Candidate will possess the following:
- Business Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business or relevant work experience
- Professional accounting designation
- Proven success in a financial analysis role
- High attention to detail and ability to understand detailed data as well as the big picture.
- Strong communication and leadership skills, brings value to every interaction.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with other departments and build strong working relationships.
- Knowledge of TM1, Power BI and Microsoft D365 considered an asset
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.