City : Toronto
Category : Finance
Industry : Consumer Goods
Employer : Johnson & Johnson
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, metabolic and chronic diseases and women’s health. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen Inc. is a member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson.
Leading a team of 4, the Base Business Finance Manager is responsible for overseeing the financial results for the Base Business portfolio covering Promoted Brands in Oncology, ADHD, Schizophrenia, Diabetes, Depression as well as our Established Products Group brands. In addition, you will oversee the financial integration of the Actelion business into Janssen Canada. You will act as a financial advisor to Sales, Marketing and Access setting pricing strategies, evaluating investment ROI and to delivering strategic insights. You will also be responsible for developing strong business partnerships with key cross-functional areas including Medical Affairs, Regulatory, Customer Analytics, Trade Relations and other finance groups (NA Pharm Center of Excellence (CoE) and Global Services).
• Ongoing management and development of 4 Analysts. This includes: providing feedback, identifying goals and objectives management, and professional development and coaching.
• Partner directly with the VP of Marketing & Sales, the Business Unit Directors, Customer Directors and Market Access Directors.
• As part of a cross functional team, provide financial and business expertise supporting pricing analytics, public and private listing agreements and new product launches.
• Partner with Marketing teams to evaluate effectiveness of key marketing programs by developing and measuring metrics and analytics to optimize return on investment.
• Lead & execute the Strategic Plan, Annual Budget, Forecast Updates & Quarterly Latest Estimate processes, including the development of presentations in partnership with Base Business Leadership.
• Lead the Month End Close for the Base Business financial results including the management of Gross-to-Net liability accounts, Actual vs Plan variance analyses and presentations to CFO.
• Lead the communication of Net Sales results, analyses & trends for all Base Business products as required for Finance (CFO & CoE) and Business Leadership (VPs and Directors).
• Support related special projects, acquisitions, divestitures and continuous financial process improvement initiatives within the Finance and business teams.
• Proactively educate and develop Business Partner financial acumen.
• Champion and develop a strong compliance mindset environment through business partner training and oversight.
Subscribe to our newsletter & stay updated