Field Specialist (ALS) – Leduc AB, Canada
City : Leduc
Category : Field Operations
Industry : Oil and Gas Services
Employer : Baker Hughes
Do you enjoy being part of a team that ensures the highest safety and quality?
Would you like to take ownership of delivering exceptional service to our customers?
Join our Field Service team!
Our Oilfield Services business provides intelligent, connected technologies to monitor and control our energy extraction assets. Our team provide technical expertise to meet our client expectation in Artificial Lift requirement. We provide customers with the peace of mind needed to reliably and efficiently improve their operations.
Partner with the best
In this role, you are to perform installation of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) Based out of our Leduc, AB facility. You are to assists in maximizing well productivity and ESP run life. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safely and effectively create value for our customers and our shareholders
As a Field Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Performing installation/pulling of Electrical Submersible Pumps (ESP) and associated equipment.
- Assisting and managing of ESP equipment in order to maximize well productivity and ESP run life.
- Operating equipment in accordance with company procedures
- Maintaining assigned equipment, performs daily inspections to ensure compliance with operational and safety requirements
- Reporting all operational deficiencies to Supervisor and maintenance personnel
- Performing equipment inspection and maintenance as requested and completes paperwork
- Assisting in performing basic troubleshooting of equipment
- Practicing safe driving procedures when travelling to and from locations
- Conducting all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes Health Safety and Environmental policies, Legal Compliance requirements.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have High School Diploma or equivalent
- Have a previous mechanical or electrical background
- Provide acceptable drivers abstract
- Possess general knowledge of machines, tools, and banding materials, including their uses, repair, and maintenance
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills and be physically fit
- Have customer focus, communication, interpersonal, and team working skills
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. This position offers the following work schedule:
- 16 days on and 5 days off
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout Us:
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.